Love your choice of music and the images too. I think you are doing what I did when I first started copying images from Google. You must go to the original image and drag and drop. Looks like you are copying the thumbnail version which doesn't reproduce well.
i like how u got Jin in dere lolz...i remember when he beat posterboy on freestyle friday on 106 and park...overall, the slhow has good captions, good job
check mine out at mizzbreadgetsrandom.blogspot.com
Good job!!! I love the choice of images and the music. I was relatively new to hip-hop but because of these posts I got full understanding of this culture and its representatives.
3 comments:
Love your choice of music and the images too. I think you are doing what I did when I first started copying images from Google. You must go to the original image and drag and drop. Looks like you are copying the thumbnail version which doesn't reproduce well.
i like how u got Jin in dere lolz...i remember when he beat posterboy on freestyle friday on 106 and park...overall, the slhow has good captions, good job
check mine out at mizzbreadgetsrandom.blogspot.com
Cornbread
Good job!!! I love the choice of images and the music. I was relatively new to hip-hop but because of these posts I got full understanding of this culture and its representatives.
Yuliya
Post a Comment